Support Our Work
There are lots of ways you can support us.
Each year, hundreds of homeless people are turned away from communities or added to our waiting lists because we simply do not have enough rooms available.
Emmaus Hampshire is aiming to increase its numbers to 35 in Winchester and has long term ambitions to open a second site in Hampshire.
We can’t do this alone. There are many ways in which you can play a part.
* Volunteer your time (see volunteer page).
* Join our Friends scheme (email: email@example.com).
* Join our trustees board (see trustees page).
* You could contribute to our fundraising campaign by helping us raise the money we need.
* Offer a service that develops our companions development.
We’re extremely grateful to the individuals, families, groups and businesses who give their time or money to Emmaus Hampshire.